- For alternate uses, see Number 41.
36 37 38 39 40 - 41 - 42 43 44 45 46
10s 20s 30s - 40s - 50s 60s 70s
1st century BC - 1st century - 2nd century
- January 24 - Claudius succeeds his nephew Caligula as Roman Emperor.
- Claudius makes Agrippa king of Judea.
- Messalina, wife of Claudius, persuaded Claudius to have Seneca the Younger banished to Corsica on a charge of adultery with Julia Livilla .
- January 24 - Caligula, Roman Emperor (assassinated).
- January 24 - Julia Drusilla, daughter of Caligula(assassinated).
Last updated: 11-06-2004 01:44:51