- For alternate uses, see Number 33.
28 29 30 31 32 - 33 - 34 35 36 37 38
0s 10s 20s - 30s - 40s 50s 60s
1st century BC - 1st century - 2nd century
- April 21 - Crucifixion of Jesus (suggested date, also suggested is April 7, 30).
- Eastern Orthodox Church and/or Roman Catholicism and/or Christianity in general was founded on the Day of Pentecost (traditional date)
- Galba is a Roman Consul
- Saint Peter became Pope (according to Roman Catholicism tradition)
- Gaius Asinius Gallus, widower of Vipsania Agrippina and potential lover of Agrippina the elder (starvation).
- Agrippina the Elder, wife of Germanicus (suicide by starvation)
- Nero Caesar, son of Germanicus and Agrippina the Elder, addoptive grandson of Tiberius (starvation).
- Drusus Caesar, son of Germanicus and Agrippina the Elder, adoptive son of Tiberius (starvation).
- April - Judas Iscariot, disciple of Jesus, reportedly commited suicide days before the death of his teacher.
- April 21/Good Friday - Jesus, figure who inspired Christianity (born about 1 BC) - crucified - traditional date (others estimate 30)
Last updated: 02-02-2005 09:20:03
Last updated: 02-09-2005 15:25:46