1025 1026 1027 - 1028 - 1029 1030 1031
990s 1000s 1010s - 1020s - 1030s 1040s 1050s
10th century - 11th century - 12th century
- November 12 - Dying Emperor Constantine VIII of the Byzantine Empire marries his daughter Zoe of Byzantium to his chosen heir Romanus Argyrus.
- November 15 - Romanus Argyrus becomes Eastern Roman Emperor as Romanus III.
- May 5 - Alfonso V, king of León and Galicia
- November 15 - Constantine VIII, Eastern Roman Emperor
- Fujiwara no Michinaga, Japanese regent
Last updated: 10-24-2004 05:10:45