The Welsh Assembly Government (or WAG) is the executive body of the National Assembly for Wales — it is comprised of the First Minister and his Cabinet. As at October 2003, the Assembly Government comprises:
First Minister: Rhodri Morgan
- Minister for Finance, Local Government and Public Services: Censored page.
- Business Minister: Karen Sinclair .
- Minister for Social Justice and Regeneration: Edwina Hart .
- Minister for Health & Social Services: Jane Hutt .
- Minister for Economic Development and Transport: Andrew Davies .
- Minister for Education and Lifelong Learning: Jane Davidson.
- Minister for Environment, Planning and Countryside: Carwyn Jones .
- Minister for Culture, Welsh Language and Sport: Alun Pugh .
- Welsh Assembly Government Members http://www.wales.gov.uk/organicabinet/content/members/cabinetmembers_e.html
Last updated: 02-10-2005 14:55:31
Last updated: 05-03-2005 17:50:55