- Olympia, Washington, United States
- A music hall in Paris, France, see Paris Olympia
- Olympia Heights, Florida
- Olympia Fields, Illinois
- Olympia, England
- Olímpia, Brazil , in the state of São Paulo
Olympia is also the name of:
- Olympia , an obsolete German typewriter manufacturer.
- Olympia, a 1863 oil on canvas painting by Edouard Manet.
- Olympia, a 1938 film by Leni Riefenstahl documenting the Berlin-hosted Olympic Games
- Olympia , a play-by-email game, http://www.pbm.com/oly/
- Olympia of Epirus, the mother of Alexander the Great
- The Olympia, an annual bodybuilding contest, see Mr. Olympia
- M/S Olympia was the name of a Viking Line ferry during the time (1986-1993).
- USS Olympia is the name of two ships, after the city of Olympia, Washington.
Last updated: 02-20-2005 07:13:57