907 908 909 910 - 911 - 912 913 914 915
880s 890s 900s - 910s - 920s 930s 940s
9th century - 10th century - 11th century
- Lower Seine area is ceded to Scandinavian invaders as the duchy of Normandy (see Treaty of St.-Claire-sur-Epte ).
- Accession of Pope Anastasius III (911 - 913).
- The town of Drogheda in Ireland, is founded by the Danes.
- Pope Sergius III (904 - 911)
- Earl Ethelred of Mercia, husband of Ethelfleda
- Louis the Child, last Carolingian ruler of the East Franks
Last updated: 10-24-2004 05:10:45