- Alternate uses, see Number 67
- Linus succeeds St. Peter as pope.
- Vindex revolts, first in a series of revolts that lead to Nero's downfall.
- Vespasian arrives in Judea to put down the Jewish Revolt.
- Nero travels to Greece where he participates in the Olympic Games and other festivals.
- Cestius Gallus, defeated during the Jewish Revolt.
- Gnaeus Domitius Corbulo, Roman general, suicide ordered by Nero
- Paul of Tarsus, apostle (executed).
- St. Peter, apostle (crucified).
Last updated: 10-24-2004 05:10:45