- Timocharis of Alexandria, Greek astronomer responsible for the first recorded observation of Mercury and the first star catalogue.
- Aristophanes defines rhythm as tripartite (consisting of three parts).
- End of the First War of the Diadochi (322-320 BC), one of many fought between the successors to Alexander the Great after his death in 323 BC.
- Theophrastus begins the systematic study of botany.
- Zhou Shen Jing Wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
Last updated: 11-06-2004 02:10:00