- Third Buddhist council convened by Asoka.
- King Alexander IV of Macedon is murdered under orders of his Regent Cassander.
- Polyperchon forms an army attempting to place Heracles, illegitimate son of Alexander the Great to the throne of Macedonia, but later changes allegiance to Cassander and murders Heracles.
- Areus I succeeds his grandfather Cleomenes II as king of Sparta
- Roxana, wife of Alexander the Great, and mother of Alexander IV of Macedon.
- King Alexander IV of Macedon.
- Heracles, illegitimate son of Alexander the Great and claimant to the throne of Macedonia.
- Cleomenes II , king of Sparta
Last updated: 11-06-2004 02:09:56