1506 1507 1508 - 1509 - 1510 1511 1512
1470s 1480s 1490s - 1500s - 1510s 1520s 1530s
15th century - 16th century - 17th century
- February 2 - Battle of Diu took place near Diu, India.
- April 22 - Henry VIII becomes King of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- April 27 - Pope Julius II places Venice under interdict.
- May 14 - Battle of Agnadello - French forces defeat the Venetians.
- June 11 - Henry VIII of England marries Catherine of Aragon
- June 24 - King Henry VIII of England's and Queen consort's Catherine of Aragon coronation ceremony.
- July 10 - John Calvin, founder of calvinism
- Nicholas Bacon - English politician
- Jane Seymour, later third Queen consort of Henry VIII of England.
Last updated: 02-02-2005 13:40:07
Last updated: 02-08-2005 06:54:37