Events and Trends
- 1338 BC - Queen Tiy of Egypt, Chief Queen of Amenhotep III and matriarch of the Amarna family vanishes from the historical record. Presumed death.
- 1336 BC - Queen Nefertiti of Egypt vanishes from the historical record. Presumed death.
- 1336 BC - Pharaoh Akhenaton of Egypt names Smenkhkare as a co-ruler.
- 1334 BC/1333 BC - Death of Smenkhkare,Pharaoh of Egypt and co-ruler of Akhenaton.
- 1334 BC/1333 BC - Death of Akhenaton, Pharaoh of Egypt.
- 1334 BC/1333 BC - Tutankhaten becomes Pharaoh of Egypt and marries Ankhesenpaaten, daughter and wife of his predecessor Akhenaton.
- 1331 BC - Pharaoh Tutankhaten of Egypt renames himself to Tutankhamun and abandons Amarna, returning the capital to Thebes.
Last updated: 02-08-2005 08:52:28
Last updated: 02-22-2005 15:48:47