- Ariyethra? Payar anjaazhi.
- How much rice you have? I have enough beans.(translation)
- kupayil kalanjalum, alanu kalayanam.
- Even if you throw as waste, you should measure and throw.(translation)
- Moothavarude vaakum muthu nellikayum aadhyam kaykum, pinne madhurikkum.
- Obey what the elders tell you, at first they may sound sour, later it will be sweet.(Trans)
Contributed by www.geocities.com/twins_rr/go.html
- Onam vannaalum Unni pirannaalum koran~ kumbilil thanne kanji
- Be it Onam, be it birth of new child, poor guys can eat in leaf spoons only. (Verbatim)
- Whatever be the occasion, there is no advantage for poor people. Poor people remain poor.(Gist)
Vithu Gunam Pathu Gunam Like the seed ,will be the reap
Last updated: 10-26-2005 03:52:15