The term reflection (also spelt reflexion) can refer to several different concepts:
- In mathematics, reflection is the transformation of a space.
- In physics, reflection is a wave phenomenon.
- In computer science, reflection is a programming language feature for metaprogramming.
- In .NET, Reflection is a base class in the assembly System, which provides methods of conversion between managed and unmanaged code.
- In electricity, reflection is reflected voltage in an electrical signal due to an impedance change.
- In music, Reflection is a 1998 album by Paradise Lost.
Reflection is an online game developed by Free Fall Associates
- In psychology, reflection is a process of thoughtful meditation or rumination
- A reflection is one's image as seen in a mirror
In some British spellings, reflection may appear as reflexion.
Last updated: 02-08-2005 12:13:04
Last updated: 05-03-2005 17:50:55