(Redirected from N Engl J Med
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is a peer-reviewed medical journal published by the Massachusetts Medical Society .
It was founded by Dr. James Homer Wright in 1915 as Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital, later the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, then NEJM from 1921.
- Walter Prentice Bowers, 1921–1937
- Robert Nason Nye, 1937–1947
- Joseph Garland, 1947–1967
- Franz J. Ingelfinger, 1967–1977
- Arnold S. Relman, 1977–1991
- Jerome P. Kassirer, 1991–1999
- Marcia Angell, 1999–2000
- Jeffrey M. Drazen, 2000-
- NEJM Online http://www.nejm.org/
Last updated: 02-11-2005 08:49:48
Last updated: 05-03-2005 17:50:55