Lists of integrals
See the following pages for lists of integrals:
- List of integrals of rational functions
- List of integrals of irrational functions
- List of integrals of trigonometric functions
- List of integrals of hyperbolic functions
- List of integrals of exponential functions
- List of integrals of logarithmic functions
- List of integrals of arc functions
- List of integrals of area functions
Also see table of integrals for the most common integral functions.
Other lists of integrals
Gradshteyn and Ryzhik contains a large collection of results. Other useful resources include the CRC Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulae and Abramowitz and Stegun. A&S contains many identities concerning specific integrals, which are organized with the most relevant topic instead of being collected into a separate table.
There are several web sites which have tables of integrals, and at least two which offer integrals on demand.
- Milton Abramowitz and Irene A. Stegun, eds. Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables. New York: Dover, 1972.
- Alan Jeffrey and Daniel Zwillinger, editors. Gradshteyn and Ryzhik's Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, sixth edition. Academic Press, 2000. ISBN 0-12-294757-6. Errata. (Several previous editions as well.)
- Daniel Zwillinger. CRC Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulae, 31st edition. Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, 2002. ISBN 1584882913. (Many earlier editions as well.)
Integrals on demand
- The Integrator (at Wolfram Research)
- TILU Table of Integrals Look Up (maintained by Richard Fateman)