Integration may be any of the following:
- In the most general sense, integration may be any bringing together of things: the integration of two or more economies, cultures, religions (usually called syncretism), etc.
- In mathematics, integration, which is a concept of calculus, is the process of finding integrals.
- In mathematics, indefinite integration refers to antidifferentiation.
Racial integration, in the United States , can mean desegregation but more properly refers actual social and cultural behavior rather than legalities.
- In microeconomics and strategic management, horizontal integration and vertical integration each refer to a style of ownership and control.
- Enterprise application integration.
Last updated: 05-13-2005 07:56:04