Case can refer to:
- A suitcase, briefcase, attaché case , packing case or similar.
- An instance or example
Letter case (the distinction between majuscule and minuscule letters) or sentence case
- Cases in linguistic morphology; see declension and list of grammatical cases
Case Corporation , equipment manufacturer, see International Harvester
- A term of jurisprudence, referring to the evidence against a defendant or suspect
- A legal case, meaning a dispute between opposing parties resolved by a court.
Steve Case, head of AOL Time Warner
Case, the protagonist of William Gibson's Neuromancer
Case Western Reserve University, a leading independent research university in Cleveland, Ohio.
- A computer chassis. See computer case.
Computer-aided software engineering
- Neighborhoods of the Italian city of Cesena (Pronunciation: KAH-zeh):
- Case Castagnoli
- Case Missiroli
- Case Gentili
- Case Scuola Vecchia
- Case Venzi
- Case (KAH-seh) is also a plural form of the Italian word casa .
Last updated: 10-26-2005 14:05:15