Agricultural engineering is the discipline of engineering in agricultural, food, and biological systems.
Areas of interest
- Biosystems engineering
- Ergonomics, Safety and Health
- Emerging Areas
- Information and Electrical Technologies which includes Remote sensing
- Food and Process Engineering
- Forest Engineering
- Power and Machinery, which includes Machine design
- Soil and water, which includes Irrigation, Drainage, stormwater management and erosion control.
- Structures and environment, which includes designing livestock housing as well as structures such as grain elevators and greenhouses
Last updated: 10-24-2004 05:10:45