- Rome declares war upon Philip V, king of Macedon. Second Macedonian War begins.
- Roman forces defeat the Gauls of Cisalpine Gaul at Cremona
- Hannibal becomes Chief Magistrate of Carthage.
- The Bacchanalia are introduced in the Roman Empire. (approximate date)
- City of Tiwanaku founded near Lake Titicaca, in what is now modern Bolivia.
- Construction of Wei-Yang Palace in the Han Dynasty capital (Chang'an)
- Euthydemus I of the Greco-Bactrian Kingdom dies and is succeeded by his son Demetrius I of Bactria (approximate date).
- The Hsiung-nu appear on the western borders of China.
- Diophantus, Greek mathematician (approximate date of birth)
Last updated: 02-07-2005 18:13:08
Last updated: 02-09-2005 15:10:08