1604 1605 1606 - 1607 - 1608 1609 1610
1570s 1580s 1590s - 1600s - 1610s 1620s 1630s
16th century - 17th century - 18th century
1607 in literature
1607 in science
- April 25 - Battle of Gibraltar Dutch fleet destroys anchored Spanish fleet
- April 26 - English colonists make landfall at Cape Henry, Virginia, later moving up the James River to found Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement in North America.
- Spain is effectively bankrupt.
- The British national anthem, God Save the King, is first sung.
- Rule of Andorra is passed jointly to the king of France and the Bishop of Urgell.
Last updated: 02-05-2005 10:03:27
Last updated: 03-01-2005 14:53:33