1473 1474 1475 - 1476 - 1477 1478 1479
1440s 1450s 1460s - 1470s - 1480s 1490s 1500s
14th century - 15th century - 16th century
- March 2 - Battle of Grandson . A Swiss army defeats the Burgundians under Charles the Bold
- June 2 - Battle of Morat . The Swiss again defeat Charles.
- December - Vlad III Dracula manages to become reigning Prince of Wallachia for the third and last time before being assassinated by decapitation. His head is sent to his old enemy Sultan Mehmed II of the Ottoman Empire.
- Vlad III Dracula, reigning Prince of Wallachia.
- Regiomontanus (Johannes M�ller), German astronomer
- 26 December, Duke Galeazzo Maria Sforza is assassinated on the steps of Milan cathedral
Last updated: 02-02-2005 07:30:15
Last updated: 02-04-2005 15:05:16