1449 1450 1451 - 1452 - 1453 1454 1455
1420s 1430s 1440s - 1450s - 1460s 1470s 1480s
14th century - 15th century - 16th century
- October - English troops under John Talbot, 1st Earl of Shrewsbury, land in Guyenne and retake most of the province without a fight.
- March 10 - Ferdinand II of Aragon
- April 15 - Leonardo da Vinci
- July 10 - King James III of Scotland (killed in 1488)
- July 27 - Ludovico Sforza, later Duke of Milan.
- September 21 -Girolamo Savonarola, religious reformer and one time ruler of Florence.
- October 2 - King Richard III of England.
Last updated: 02-04-2005 11:06:49