1097 1098 1099 - 1100 - 1101 1102 1103
1070s 1080s 1090s - 1100s - 1110s 1120s 1130s
10th century - 11th century - 12th century
- For alternate uses, see Number 1100 .
- William II of England dies in a hunting accident - Henry I becomes King of England
- Baldwin I becomes King of Jerusalem.
- Baldwin of Bourcq becomes Count of Edessa.
- Dagobert of Pisa becomes Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem.
- Bohemund I of Antioch is captured by the Danishmends , leaving Tancred of Hauteville as regent of the Principality of Antioch.
- The cities of Kalmar, Kungälv, and Varberg, Sweden are chartered.
- In Iceland, Althing decides that the laws should be transferred to a written form
- Approximate date of the invention of checkers.
- Approximate date of the rise of the Ancient Pueblo Peoples culture.
- Geoffrey of Monmouth (approximate date)
- Herman of Carinthia (approximate date)
- Pope Adrian IV (approximate date)
- Albert I of Brandenburg (approximate date)
Last updated: 10-24-2004 05:10:45